Shrimp Po Boy
Looking for a great meal but don’t want to get the silverware out, try this Shrimp Po Boy recipe, made with Our Specialty White Pita
- 1 Our Specialty White Pita Pocket
- 6 Each 05237 Popcorn 12/30 oz
- 4 oz Lettuce, romaine
- 1 Each Lemon
- 4 oz Yogurt, plain
- 1 oz Cliantro
- 2 oz Red onion, sliced
- 8 oz Cherry Tomato, sliced in half
- In a small bowl combine yogurt and cilantro, whisk until combined and squeeze the juice from one lemon into the mixture, season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Bake Sea Pack Shrimp as directed and put off to the side for later assembly of Po Boy.
- Break the pita pocket round in half giving two sandwich pockets. Stuff 2 pieces of lettuce into each pocket.
- Drizzle the cilantro sauce into the pocket as desired.
- Stuff shrimp into pocket followed by tomato and red onion.