1. Remove the brownie from the packaging. Using your sharp knife, make 2 cuts to make your big triangle.
2. With the remaining pieces make an additional cut on each side to create the smaller triangles.
3. You should have 3 triangles (1 large and 2 small). Snack on the remaining pieces!
4. Take 1 pretzel stick and stick it in the bottom of the large triangle to create the tree trunk. For the smaller triangles, break the pretzel stick in half first before sticking it in the bottom.
5. Using a piece of paper, cover up the piece of the tree you want to remain uncovered by powdered sugar (snow). Get creative with where you place the paper on the brownie to create fun designs!
6. Shake or sift your powdered sugar over the paper covered brownie. Then remove the paper to reveal your snow covered brownie tree.
7. Repeat this process to create as many snow covered trees as you like!